Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been having problems with email thread subscriptions without the "body" in them.
I just realized the threads are all from the 444 forum. Then I went through my "deleted files" and found that I haven't gotten any 444 forum updates for over a week.
I've "un" and then re-subscribed to the (444) forum to see if I get the email updates tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nope, didn't get anything in the email message. Just the subject line. Still not getting the daily update email at all.
Someone else is telling me he's got the same "replies" problem in the 450 forum.

Reactions: AZsparrow

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Yep... I got a couple more today like that, one from the 444 and the other from the 450... no text, links, or whatever, just an email subject line.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! after noticing that my daily forum updates were getting less and less and a blank "reloading" forum update today, I did a "deleted emails" search way back to June and found I'm not getting any 444 forum daily updates again. Hope I didn't miss much (but I know I did). Wish someone could straiten this out for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.