Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
That is a beautiful example of American craftsmanship.
It's a nice rifle for sure, though it's not American craftsmanship after 1964. Pretty sure that's a 70's vintage made in Japan. I would still be happy to own one but there are differences.

Reactions: ardenkent

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Thanks for showing. I have never seen a BB94 with a safety. BB94's are rare around here. I have only seen 3 over the years. All three were pre-safety and top eject in 375 Win. I now enjoy one of the three.
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun

Reactions: Marlinjunkie

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got a used one a year or two ago at a local shop for $500. I’ve only shot it a few times but it was accurate enough with the Hornady Super Performance ammo. One thing I will say is your shoulder better be ready for it when it goes off! No recoil pad on mine either like yours!

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
I got a used one a year or two ago at a local shop for $500. I’ve only shot it a few times but it was accurate enough with the Hornady Super Performance ammo. One thing I will say is your shoulder better be ready for it when it goes off! No recoil pad on mine either like yours!
You must have held the place up for that deal:) Beautiful gun you have.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.