Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes rotometals has bismuth 88 percent 12 percent tin . It's not on the approved list it has to be submitted to cal from a manufactor To get approval.so I guess I will keep the paper with me to prove its not lead and hope for the best

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok sent most of yesterday on the phone,you can still shoot lead in cal hunting until
2019. Just not in the condor range,yes you can get your loads ok'd in cal but it is a real fight .he said everyone is thinking the same thing the way it is worded all shotgun must comply now.

·
Premium Member
10,187 Posts
why is this even a discussion? why do we the people let dictators dictate to us? what has happened? are we not free men anymore?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Try to understand legal language. When we let our politicians write these laws they should be in plain English.almost all the people I talked to said they read it the same as I did.no more lead . But it is coming so I will try to get lead free round ball legal for all calibers under my name as a small buesness.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Ha, since when ? Remember it's the Federal Government required this change ! You know the endangered species act! Not the citizen's of the State of California just like the smog rules.... If you just think this is in just one state YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING ! Reality check it's coming to a state near you and oh by the way where is all of the lead? The last lead mine in the United States was closed last year!!! Talk about to late !Time to stock up on reclaimed lead it might be worth more than GOLD! Hell even the DoD is getting the lead out ! In 5.56MM any way !

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I just came back from as looking for property. Stopped in at two gun stores great people picked up hunting regs in there it is encouraging everyone to use no lead ammo saying it is just as cheap? Didn't check that is California the only state with twice the price for lead free? So I believe it will soon be everywhere in the future.

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts
"Shall Not Be Infringed" according to the supreme kangaroo court says ammo and mags are part of the right.

So they unconstitutionally can not stop you. It is you duty to disobey. Unless you dont have a set.

When lead became hazmat in this state, I got a $25 lead recyclers cert, and now I recycle it legally.
One round ball at a time.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.