Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.newsday.com/news/politics/wire/sns-ap-san-francisco-measures,0,3554422.story

Friggin nuts.
If there was one lesson out of New Orleans it should have been YOU are your best protection.

I started wearing a SW 38 because I've been in some bad hoods. I like it. I think I like it more when I'm on the motorcycle... Folks tend not to ride my arse. I had a guy standing in line for lunch ask me why I was wearing it and I replied because I do not live in France. I think folks tend to fall into the idea that the only people they should see w/ a gun should be sporting a badge. In Ga. you can openly carry just about anywhere and then some if you have a valid hunting permit. In the truck, it must be in plain sight to be loaded... I like it right up on the dash. The thugs in the hood have seen me and they all know I'm openly carring. They, in some perverted sense of our law, seem to percive me as being brazen and give me wide birth and cautious looks while they carry on with their drug deals.
nuts.
cw

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts
That went to the 9th Circus Liberal Court, it won't pass on the rights of the 2nd Amendment in Supreme Court. Them dopes have a record of being overturned 75% of the time, but thats better than they used to be. They was in the 80+% range, of being overturned.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yep, just wait until they get hit by some catastrophy (earthquake WILL happen someday) and see what kind of crap happens then.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Heck, they dont even need a natural disaster. Remember the Rodney King riots?
Folks have short memories & twisted perceptions of the obvious for sure.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Leverdude said:
Heck, they dont even need a natural disaster. Remember the Rodney King riots?
Folks have short memories & twisted perceptions of the obvious for sure.
That was Los Angles not the Gay Bay..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sounds like SanFran is going to be one heck of a place to be, if your a criminal looking for compliant victims that is. :roll:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yep, if you are a crook, just dress up as a cop or city official and go knockin' on doors. Tell em' your'e collecting guns.

It would probably work too :shock:

....idiots

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gun deals

I'll tell ya the gun deals around here are just great people selling for what they can get.The ban is not for my county over the bridge and people in the city are almost giving there stuff away rather than have the police take it.Gavin Newsome ordered the police to pick up the guns. they are doing it at a "when they see them" so if they come by your house for some other reason on official business then at that time they will ask for the guns.The mayor said last week that his city will not obey federal law.And that San Francisco is a haven for illegal immagrents "they are welcome here."The people just love this guy.The Dems are gromming him for the Presidentcy.They feel his radical approach like gay marriage is ahead of its time and saddly it is spreading accross the country.Now with the gun thing he is hopeing for the same movement.God help us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts