Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again, Mike from NJ. Just wondering if there are any other members here from NJ, more specifically Ocean county and south jersey. Any one know of any good ranges in the area? Thinking about giving Brick Armory a shot (no pun intended) on Monday since i have off work. I also here good things about Shore Shot and Shooters in little egg harbor. If any one can give me any feed back or let me know any other places to check out it would be much appreciated. Thank You!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Range 14 at Ft Dix. Civilians can join for $60.00 a year. 200 yard rifle range, pistol range, skeet range, trap range. The others you have mentioned are all indoors and are limited to certain calibers. At Range 14 you can shoot Howitzers if you wanted too lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Range 14 at Ft Dix. Civilians can join for $60.00 a year. 200 yard rifle range, pistol range, skeet range, trap range. The others you have mentioned are all indoors and are limited to certain calibers. At Range 14 you can shoot Howitzers if you wanted too lol.
Thank you for this info! I have actually called the other ranges i listed and they do allow the use of .22lr rifles, i was just curious as to what other ranges are around that may be better and/or cheaper. I work at a liquor store and a few of my customers have informed me of Ft. Dix but when i asked them rates and limitations they neglected to inform me and claimed they did not know. How do you go to a range and then not know what it costs and what you are allowed to shoot? lol I appreciate your input, very helpful!:)

·
Super Moderator
17,276 Posts
Hi Again Back...You Might Be Better Off Posting Your Question In The "General Gun Related Off Topic Stuff" Forum...

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Enjoy the forum.........................

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Welcome to the MarlinOwners Forum from New York.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum, from the state of Louisiana!!!!

Team 45-70 #1214
cajunjohn

"This is America." " Everyone's got a bone to pick."

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Welcome from a farmer.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Southeast Kansas!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts