Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I like the one sold by TC. Nice compact and if you have really screwed up you can always put a wrench on the hex. I have never broken one, lost a few. I have thought of replacing the arm with a longer one but never have. I like it because I can get it on and remove nipples without taking the lock off. Carried one when I was a range officer to help dudes that dryballed.

·
Banned
2,894 Posts
As noted they are available on the market. With that being said I used a simple pair of needle nose pliers for many years with my Hawken. I just made sure I used a dab of thread grease on it after cleaning so it did not become frozen in place. :flute:

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
The TC wrench has fit all of the #11 nipples I have tried it on, it was designed for Hawkens. The Seneca and Cherokee have different nipples. Revolvers seem to require custom fitting.

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
That sounds pretty racey there Big guy...................................
Man you would not beleave what went thru my noggin when I saw the title:flute::biggrin:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
�� lol thought that would raise an eyebrow. Misplaced mine, then found it. Took that as a sign to get a spare. Early muzzleloader coming up for doe's. Must be ready.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts