1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Looks nice I run a 3x9 40mm on my 30-30 and it suits me well

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a PROSTAFF 3-9 BDC on my Browning BLR, scope and rilfe are an awesome pair. Great Garage sale find on rifle at $400 brand new still wrapped in box!
I tried to tell the lady it was worth more, she didn't care, so I walked away not feeling guilty!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I have one just like your's on my 1951 336SC. I took a nice buck with it this fall. 2x is great for a wide field of view in the woods, and 7x lets you reach out as far as a 30-30 can be used in the field.

It is a fine scope at a reasonable cost.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Browning makes great guns. Wow, $400.00 for a BLR in the box is a great deal!!! I'd love to add a BLR in stainless steel to my collection!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Good looking combo! :tee:

Reactions: Cutlass

·
Administrator
28,335 Posts
What the heck... only one picture? You're such a tease.

Nice 336C.

Jack

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
I have a PROSTAFF 3-9 BDC on my Browning BLR, scope and rilfe are an awesome pair. Great Garage sale find on rifle at $400 brand new still wrapped in box!
I tried to tell the lady it was worth more, she didn't care, so I walked away not feeling guilty!
Darn. You stole ​that rifle! :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I have a 2-8x32 Monarch on my 336W. Great gun and scope. Anymore it seems even the 2-7x32 scopes are bigger than what I want on a rifle. I wish I could use iron sights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts