Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS WATCHING A HUNTING SHOW A WHILE BACK AND THE HOST WAS SHOWING HOW TO GO ON LINE TO ACCESS NIKON BALISTIC FILES. THIS ALLOWED THE OWNER OF A NIKON SCOPE ( WITH BDC RETICAL) TO GET A PRINT OUT OF THE RANGES FOR HIS CALIBER, BULLET WEIGHT, MUZZLE VELOSITY, BARREL LENGTH, ETC TO CORISPOND WITH THE RETICAL. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SITE? I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT, AND I HAVE SEVERAL RIFLES WITH THIS SCOPE MOUNTED ON THEM.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
NAILER

·
Registered
994 Posts
I can't help with your nikon but my burris came with a whole sheet of stickers with bullet drop for most popular cartridges and bullet weights.You might try their website.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Go to nikon hunting then click on the SPOT ON BALLISTIC MATCH TECHNOLOGY in right corner,it might have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DAVE4570 YOU ARE RIGHT ON! I WENT TO NIKON HUNTING AND FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS AND IN NO TIME I HAVE PRINT OUTS TO CARY TO THE RANGE OR FIELD FOR BULLET DROP COMPENSATION DISTANCES. CANT WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT TO SEE IF THEY ARE ACURATE.

THANKS DAVE

NAILER

·
Premium Member
12,568 Posts
NAILER said:
DAVE4570 YOU ARE RIGHT ON! I WENT TO NIKON HUNTING AND FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS AND IN NO TIME I HAVE PRINT OUTS TO CARY TO THE RANGE OR FIELD FOR BULLET DROP COMPENSATION DISTANCES. CANT WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT TO SEE IF THEY ARE ACURATE.

THANKS DAVE

NAILER
Please turn off your caps when posting. In the internet vernacular caps is shouting, and it's quite rude! Also, you can set your browser for automatic spell check.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou for the lesson in computer rudness. did not know that. how do i set my browser for spell check? it is a great idea but i dont know how.

nailer

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have an Iphone, for a nominal fee, you can down load the "spot on" App. It has everything the web site has but also included current atmospheric condition which is applied to the balistic solution. Really a pretty neat App.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts