Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks:

I was not sure where to put this tid bit of humorus information but the Joke Forum seemed the best suited:

Its seems that the neighbor had a house guest who's relative works for the White House Domestic Staff. Good job, honest days pay for an honest days work. But it seems that the Domestic Staff who cleans the sheets and pillow cases etc for the first couple have a nick name for the guy running things. When I asked the neighbor's guest myself, it seems the name is used quite offten. The guy in charge does not let anyone address him as SIR, MR. Obama or BO. It must always be MR. Preseident: Now I don't care for the man much, think he farts and takes off his pants the same way I do. He also defeicates the same way I do and it has an oder like mine. Anyway I did ask the friend what the name the staff call the one in charge when not around.

The name used is "STINKY." The guest really did not know the origion of the name but claims it does not have to do with his morning constitution. He thought it had to do with the moistness of the sheets in the morning. Seems the guy is always stressed about his golf game. Anyway, for those who are inclined, Stinky seems to fit this president as a nick name just fine.

I have resolved to use it every time I write or address this potus.....good morning Stinky. Amen

Reactions: DWB and HDStreet

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Thats the nicest name I've heard him called to date.

·
Premium Member
8,171 Posts
If the shoe fits...

Stinky it is.

FWIW, back in the day, I was given the nickname "Pynch" as in pinching the backsides of pretty young ladies and for the pinch of dip that I always have in my mouth. Like I said, if the shoe fits... And yes, I bore that nickname with pride. :flute:

·
Banned
16,492 Posts
I got branded 'Tweety' in recruit school for some unfortunate reactions to cafeteria food.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts