Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you who have been around since the 'MarlinTalk' days, I'm sure you remember our delightful friend 'Ottomatic', lovingly known as 'Otto'.
Some of you ask me about him from time to time and I had posted before that he moved further south to Florida. Well, I've heard from him again and he's doing great, just staying busy running his own aluminum siding business. He said that right now he doesn't have much time nor does he have internet access. He said that he misses all of his friends he met on the net and to tell everyone 'hi'. He hopes to be reconnected in a month or two. :D

Annabelle

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
ROFLMAO.. I can understand why he is busy for sure. :lol:

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I talked with Otto back in late summer/early fall of last year and he was going to move to the panhandle area of Florida. He was involved in a business that supplies and installs the "roll-up" type protective door and window covers. This type business should do very well because of the hurricanes of last season and their destructive aftermath. Many homeowners and businesses use the "roll-up" type protection which I think is a great idea. The fact that so many hurricanes devastated Florida and several other southeastern states last year, this type business should have a high demand. If I lived in that area, I would surely consider that type of protection and I would enjoy doing business with Otto. His company probably supplies and installs the "heavy duty storm resistant" windows as well but that is a guess on my part. He is surely an honest person just trying to make a living just like most of us here.

I hope that Otto is doing great in this new business of his. I also hope that he returns back to his friends here and I hope it is soon. I miss his posts on the board here.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Thanks for the update Anna! I miss Otto's good nature, and fun posts. Heck, if it wasn't for Otto, we wouldn't have you, right?!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts