Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Names Jack, born and raised in Altoona Pa now residing in Florida, 55 years old been hunting since I was 4 a member of the forum since yesterday.

I posted a question yesterday about possibly selling my 1977 336 35 rem and have talked to a good number of you since then but I just logged in and

can't find my posting, do they remove them or can anyone tell me what may have happened?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I think it was removed, perhaps the moderators thought you were trying to sell a gun, and by-pass the 25 post rule here on the Forum.

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas...The posts wouldn't be "removed", but could be moved if in the wrong place. check the 336/30-30/35 rem. No selling is allowed until 25 posts (that one will get it removed)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your responses

I was unaware of that rule but, I made no attempt to sell, I was only soliciting opinions and tapping into a good resource of information.

Live and learn!!

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
I was starting to enjoy that thread ;D

·
Super Moderator
15,870 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN® (North Haven, CT Rifles)" COUNTRY!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hemi

That's a nice buck where I come from, most of the bucks where I hunt in Pa only live one or two years but, I have been hunting there since I was a baby and as they say,(You don't eat the horns).

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello Jack and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! It's easy to get 25 posts if you'll ask a few questions and welcome in the new folks as they join! We look forward to hearing a lot from you and we're glad you're here! John

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Desolate(Jack), I am formerly of Brooklyn NY and live in northeast Florida now. I use to hunt in PA across from Calchoun NY. Where in Florida do you live? The Florida MO usually have a shooting get together in May. This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard. Marla

·
Registered
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South florida!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Hello Desolate, & Welcome to Marlin Owners from Arkansas.

·
Premium Member
6,502 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
papajohnabi said:
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! It's easy to get 25 posts if you'll ask a few questions and welcome in the new folks as they join! We look forward to hearing a lot from you and we're glad you're here! John
Dido" , I 2nd. that PJ ..... I`m new here also and almost have tthat many post in a short 13 hours I been posting on here......Welcome From Mesquite Tx. My Friend .... Magnum6

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from the southern coast of Maine. I used to spend a lot of weekends in Altoona back in 1955 when I was traveling for work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts