Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! I am new to the board and wanted to say Hi. I have not caught MARLINITIS yet, but i do feel a tickle in my throat. I have been in the shadows for quite awhile, and everyone on the board seems very noligible.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Welcome to MO.. its sure contagious and worse during the summer.. :lol:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Didn't get out this year. but got a 10pt year before.... Hopefully this year will be good one. I just read thet License are going up.. guess they need a raise.. :roll:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear you couldnt get out. Mine wasnt too spectacular, I shot a 6 pointer but only to anchor it for my Uncle. I made a bad shot on a doe and couldnt find her, but I was lucky enough to have my other Uncle there for the evening hunt and he found her. I also heard about the license hike, something liek 79% but Im not to sure. This will be my first year not being a Junior License holder which was much nicer, only $11 for a Junior Combo. Good Luck this Season!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
It was in paper today.. but not confirmed yet.. so will have to watch there site.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Welcome. Sit a spell and join in the discussions, ask all the questions you want or are curious about. Only bad question is one not asked or which is better the 444 or 45-70.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Sure-Shot said:
Only bad question is one not asked or which is better the 444 or 45-70.
And tell why :roll: :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Cause we don't want to hurt the feelings of those who only have 45-70's.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Chief Raider,

Run Hide! It may not be too late. I just put a downpayment on my 2nd Marlin (a .35 Rem).

It's spreading... :lol:

I agree about the 444 / 45-70 thing. You don't want to open up that can of worms. It can get long and boring and never changes the fact that the 45-70 is better... :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, and I will take your advice with the .444 v. .45-70 those disputes will never end. With a little bit of luck this Marlinitis everyone talks about may be upon me this weekend. We will see. Thanks again for the great hospitality

1 - 12 of 12 Posts