Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I always love how Ebay won't let you sell a "gun" because they are so anti-gun, but yet they are too dumb to know that that barreled action constitutes a "gun" from a legal standpoint. ATF would still say "hey, thats a gun!" assuming it was made after 1898. They wouldn't say "Oh, that isn't a gun because you took the stock and feed tube off :D " I often find anti-gun people are so repulsed by guns that they don't even take the time to learn about what it is they seem to hate so much. Not too bright.

·
Registered
335 Posts
looks to be a frame with the barrel still attached, broken lever, maybe some internals. Definately a .22, maybe it looks that way because the DID try a 38-55! :roll: :shock: :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, people want to figure out how to get a .22 mag to cycle through the little Marlin action, and here someone has figured out how to get it to shoot .38-55! :shock:
Seems the seller not only doesn't know what it is, but thinks it's worth a lot of money too! I'd be willing to bet nobody will even enter a bid at the seller's starting price!

G

·
Someone bought it!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP !! :shock:
I only hope they know what they're getting.........
I wonder if it was a rebore :p

G

·
Someone bought it!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP !! :shock:
I only hope they know what they're getting.........
I wonder if it was a rebore :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts