Marlin Firearms Forum banner

New Truck

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  marlinluvr 
#1 ·
Well my wife and I moved to Colorado back in August and have been talking since then about needing a 4x4 or allwheel drive vehicle, and with us being more serious about hunting this year it pretty much sold us on a truck. We had talked about it a couple time and we went and looked day before yesterday. I woke up yesterday morning and asked what I would do with my day off, so I decided to go look at some trucks. My wife said, "why don't you go look at the Toyota Tacomas?" Sure, why not? To shorten this story up a bit, I now have a new 2011 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4.

To get an idea of how excited my wife was, 2 years ago i had a beat up old dodge dakota that was running on prayers and duct tape. Being as we were gettting married soon, I needed a more reliable vehicle. We looked at a used vw rabbit, and I really liked it, but my wife (then fiance) was skeptical and was asking if we could wait a couple weeks. This time around, she said she was excited to get a truck. I did not hesitate to sign the papers and walk away with one heck of a deal!

#2 ·
Congrats. I'v got a 2010 Tacoma TRD sport double cab long bed. I like it & think you'll like yours! :) Your suposda post pics though. ;D

#3 ·
haha, I always forget about the pics..the only one I have currently is this one of the truck in the delivery room waiting to be driven away....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.