Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay you all . My Best Friend Rusty Nuts. Has tryed to get me to make it to shaune for too years know. Wheal this this is my year.Im new to it all.Exsept for the camping thang I love it......! My name is Corey I have long hare but dont let that fool yu !! I have vallues and morels and loving famly that puts up with me.I hope you all can teach me athang or too.aspeshaly about shaune.
Well I cant whate!!
Sweetman it bean along time cant whate to bullshit with yu.
Well got to go.
Rocky

·
Registered
145 Posts
Rocky,
You been sipping the spirits? LOL
Don't worry, you will have lots of people at Shawnee that will be most helpfull in the teaching area. I'm sure glad you will be making the hunt, you would be hard pressed to find a better group of people...you'll fit in great!

No Worries

·
Registered
932 Posts
Rocky,
You will no doubt have a great time and will no doubt learn a few things about squirrel hunting, squirrel skinning, and the fraternal bond among avid squirrel hunters. We all started out not knowing much about squirrel hunting. Just remember: where you are now, we were also; where we are now, you someday will be. Now that I'm done with the BS, you make damn sure you're on time to pick me up!!!

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Rocky,

That long hair will just make those old farts jealous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave 8)

G

·
Hey Corey,

I'm sorry that I hadn't noticed this bofore today, but I've had my head up my ass...

Yeah, it's been a long time and we have to do some catching up. You couldn't find a better group of folks to teach you about hunting. Ol' Sarge is an amazing vault of knowledge. He's forgotten more about hunting than most people ever know. I was a newbie last year and learned so much by just watching... I may be able to play the Jew's Harp in a couple years as well as shooting the tree rats.

Take care buddy and I'll see you later this week,

Eric (Sweetman)

ps - I used to wish for long hair falling on my back until I had hair growing on my back... I suppose I should have been more specific as to what I wanted...

·
Registered
888 Posts
Corey - It was Great meeting you and hope you will return again with us all to the Mighty Shawnee Forest.
:D
What's your thoughts on the Rabid Squirrel Hunting Crew, now that you've been there?

·
Registered
145 Posts
CJ,
Corey doesn't get on the puter much so I will answer your question. :wink: He couldn't believe the people he met, said it was the nicest bunch of people and hopes to see everyone again next year...yes, he'll be there next year. I think he's got the bug. LOL

Good Day

·
Registered
888 Posts
Thank You Russ -- LOL -- I believe your right-- Corey's done been bit like the rest of us. :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
VTDW said:
Rocky,

That long hair will just make those old farts jealous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave 8)
Ahem! :roll: :roll: :roll:

From a long haired old fart :shock:

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

1 - 9 of 9 Posts