Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the local pawn shop the other day looking for a bolt action 22. They had sold the only ones they had two days before.
Well they had a couple 22 model 60's so I asked if they'd let one go at the same price as one of the bolt actions.
Well push come to shove, I walked out with a 1990 model 60 (lsho and 17 round magazine, 22 in. barrel) for $105 out the door.

I HATE the last-shot-hold-open feature. I would trade even up for an older model without it but found an easy workaround. I just put a snapcap in as the 17th round
Eventually I'd like to put on an aperture sight like the Tech Sights TSM200 . The old eyes ain't what they used to be.

Any caveats you know about installing these sights on this gun? I notice that the front sight is all one piece with just one screw.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because it's a needless complexity and for me worthless. My old J C Penny Glenfield didn't have it and didn't need it. I wish I could remember where that old gem disappeared to.

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
I have 60's with and without the LSHO and really don't have a preference either way. But, we like what we like that's why there are so many different guns out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.