Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday guys,

When I was a youngster one of my neighbors, an older chap, had a small collection of guns. He was responsible for sparking my interest in firearms among other things. Once I convinced my parents to finally allow me to get my first gun, a Crosman BB gun, he took me out shooting with him, I had the BB, he had a Miroku ML-22. On subsequent trips and once I had shown him that I'd listened and learned everything he had told me about being safe and responsible with a firearm, he would let me take a few shots with the Miroku. Its the first real gun I fired.

Well the other day I was in my local gunshop and sitting on the rack was this little Browning. As soon as reached my hands a wave of nostalgia hit me, I knew it was coming home with me.

Anyway here it is, its a bit of rough pic, I'll hopefully post some more soon.

One is next to my 336C for size comparison. Click on the pics for a larger view.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
I've got an uncle who's a couple of years older than me that when we were teenagers had a BL-22. That was a pretty sweet 22.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
A few years ago I bought one from a friend and used it to kill hundreds of squirrels. It was a real shooter and a joy to carry. I past it on to my son and he really enjoys it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just took the Redfield off the Marlin and put it on the BL22. A match made in heaven.

Cheers, Scott.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts