Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd been wanting one of these ever since they came out in 327 Federal, but had never seen one one the used market. I'd been looking at this listing on Armslist all week and thought there must be something wrong with it as the cash price was just under $500. I called this morning to make sure they still had it and to see if they were interested in a partial trade. Since the gun shop was only ten miles away I took some cash and a Yugo 48 Mauser over to see what the Henry looked like. I was floored when I saw the Henry. It appears to be unfired other than at the factory. It has the box, manual, hang tags, warning cards, etc. The LGS gave me what I wanted for the Yugo and I paid the rest in cash. I couldn't be happier. When I got home and looked at the manual, I realized that it takes down just like a Marlin lever. Really happy it can be cleaned from the breach. I need to get some dies and 327 brass, but I have 32 cal bullets and a bag of 32 H&R brass and some 32 S&W cases. This is going to be fun.
Henry BB 327.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
She's sure a beauty! I'd like to get one of the case-hardened models with the 16" barrel, larger loop lever, chambered in .357.

Anyway, congrats on the beautiful find.

·
Super Moderator
11,786 Posts
Nice find! I have been wanting one of those in 327. Looking forward to a range report.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts