Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Revolver Firearm Trigger Starting pistol

I just received my set of grashorn stag grips for my ruger flat top bisley 44sp. I like them! this gun is so accurate it is scary. I had it all apart to do a little more tweeking on the action, it is slick as cream corn, when you cock it and pull the trigger you think you died and gone to heaven! "well maybe not that good but it is good!" anyway the photos dose no justice to how good it really looks, well to me anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Olskool -
WOW!! Those grips look great! I have the same revolver and have been thinking about a new set of grips as well.
Are those stag or the elk antler? Either / or, they sure dress up that revolver!

WYT-P,
Skyhunter

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are elk. with the ruger emblems installed and shipping "return" 203.00 Patrick grashorn is the man! he took 3 days. I had to send him the grip frame. he said the grip pins are different on most bisley's for some reason. they really look better in person,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Really nice, always liked the look of stag grips but never had any. Know what you mean about a good action and trigger. They can be a real pleasure, minimal creep, surprise break. You can sense the lock parts moving, snapping the hammer free.

Reactions: OLSKOOL

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
The grips look really good on a very desirable hand gun.

Reactions: OLSKOOL
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.