·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
That does look good!

Jon

·
Registered
7 Posts
I purchased the Skinner Tactical sight for my 336 in 30-30 last week and I'm still waiting for the delivery. I can't wait, I'll give a more detailed range report when able.

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
All Skinner Tacticals ordered before Feb. 25 have shipped unless there was an additional item included with the order that is in the process of being made. :)

The next run of Skinner Tacticals are in the works now.

I have one mounted on my Guide Gun, blue, 45-70 Govt. and loving it!

www.skinnersights.com

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
First STAINLESS Skinner "Tactical" Sights are being made now. There will be some shipping this next week actually!

No photos just yet..

I'll be getting photos of the first production and posting them with pricing at www.skinnersights.com

:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Can't wait for those stainless ones, perfect fit for the GS.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put the Skinner Tactical ghost ring on my 336 and I'm very pleased with the quality, accuracy, and look. I shoot tight groups with Leverevolutions and Core-Lokts from 100yrds. I would buy again/recommend.

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Wow...I LIKE, now I need to sell my "Brockman's"! a question though, what is the thickness of front site?

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
First tactical fronts shipped last week. The blades were around .050" wide and I'm considering increasing that to about .070". One of the unique features with the tactical front is that you can angle the blade slightly to give a wider appearing blade. The blue blade can also be easily replaced with a Brass blade. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
sorry for posting this question in two areas... I have just picked up my 336BL this morning and I have a set of Skinner Tac Sights on order. Can anyone tell me if and how you remove the existing rear sight?

Thanks,

Carl

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
ausjackal said:
sorry for posting this question in two areas... I have just picked up my 336BL this morning and I have a set of Skinner Tac Sights on order. Can anyone tell me if and how you remove the existing rear sight?

Thanks,

Carl
G'day Carl. If it is dovetailed into the barrel you need to drift it out sideways, either way, don't matter. Use a brass drift or a small wooden dowel.

Cheers,
Mark.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts