Marlin Firearms Forum banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts
1,875 Posts
Thanks for all of the orders this weekend gents. We'll get them shipped out in the morning. Look forward to hearing back from you once you get them installed.

Adam

Reactions: marlin54 and navajo
1,875 Posts
Well jeez, y'all done bought us out of the CBS hammer extensions. We made equal amounts of pre-safety and CBS, but the latter went like hotcakes. I guess we know now which is going to be the stronger seller. Not to worry though, we're making more as I write this, so no one will have to wait more than a couple of days for theirs to ship. Thanks again guys, for putting your money where your mouths are. Hope you like these little parts. We're think they're pretty slick.

AD

1,875 Posts
RPP Check your Package- one hammer spring+set screw
Oh website reads wrong? Thanks will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: navajo
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I go out of town for a little while, and miss all the fun.
I've gone this long without the hammer spur extensions. I guess I can wait a little longer...

1,875 Posts
I go out of town for a little while, and miss all the fun.
I've gone this long without the hammer spur extensions. I guess I can wait a little longer...
Welcome back. Hope you went somewhere fun? :)

They're back in stock. I had the guys run a few batches yesterday and anodize them.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Welcome back. Hope you went somewhere fun? :)

They're back in stock. I had the guys run a few batches yesterday and anodize them.
Hah! Four minutes after I checked, you had the inventory updated for the website.

I sure do have some bad timing...

(Got one this time, though. If I like it, there will be more ordered.)

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I just saw this thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this happen. I'll take a look at my Marlins in the morning, but I know I need flat hammer Spurs for my 1950 336A, my 1952 336RC, and my 1957 336RC Texan. I think my 1980 and 1986 rifles have the flat Spurs from the factory. I'll buy one for my 45-70 if it needs one as well.

Reactions: Ret_Eng
1,875 Posts
I just saw this thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this happen. I'll take a look at my Marlins in the morning, but I know I need flat hammer Spurs for my 1950 336A, my 1952 336RC, and my 1957 336RC Texan. I think my 1980 and 1986 rifles have the flat Spurs from the factory. I'll buy one for my 45-70 if it needs one as well.
I believe you’re going to need the 1950’s extension we’re still designing for the thicker hammers.

·
Super Moderator
24,275 Posts
I believe you’re going to need the 1950’s extension we’re still designing for the thicker hammers.

Looking forward to when those are produced as I need a few!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I have several spurs just sitting around. I bought them for a rifle that keeps throwing them. Don't know why other than they don't fit properly. I am sure Adams will. I did buy one of the round ones too and it stays on but hits the tang when I operate the lever and kind of binds the bolt from freely traveling to the rear. One day I will find one.
V

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts

Thanks! Looking forward to having better access to the hammer when I'm hunting with gloves on during these cold NY winters.

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
IMG_3870.JPG IMG_3872.JPG IMG_3875.JPG DSCF3333.jpg

a few years ago I needed one for my 1955 SC and one for my 1949 336A so I made my own, out of a deer horn. I drilled and tapped put a set screw in the end,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
OLSKOOL, that's just cool!!! T Rex
thank's T REX it works good to! "I can't resist" they don't call me OLS----"KOOL" for nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,

101 - 120 of 157 Posts