Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen my son's new Rem 4570 this past weekend, I tell you it is a very nice rifle. The wood to metal was very good and really nice wood, the checkering was better than my 08 model, and the blueing was very dark and nice.
The action was a little grity and tight, but that will change with a tune and I prefer them tight, That usually shows the tolerances are quite tight. I would have no problems buying that rifle.
But this is just one rifle and the only one I have seen, I hope this keeps up with our favorite rifles. Steve!! ;D

·
Super Moderator
15,823 Posts
Good to hear, but I'm still skeptical. Time will tell I'm sure. Oh and to avoid more confusion especially to the new comers I think that it's called Marlin by Remington (officially), not Remington, Remlin, or Marlinton...etc as the names we have dropped on the guns. Flame me if you must. ::) Mr fixit

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
nail Thanks for your observation us folks who wish the best for the Marlin rifles to survive and at the same time our prayers go out to the work of NH, CT. Marlin.

I hope to hear more so far I'm only hearing good thing about the 45-70 you are the second one.

TO NY

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
I really hope that Remington have finally got their act together, or has this one fallen through the cracks. I hope it is the first instance.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I hope they have the quality control issues worked out ... Good to here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts