Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fellow MarlinOwners, this Pro 2A Colorado business needs your help no matter where you live!

Last year our application in a neighboring town to build a firearms training center was de-railed by a small, but well organized local group of Anti 2A folks. We are up against the same group again.

The SAFE National Firearms Education & Training Center for Law Enforcement and Civilian Instruction will be a truly world class firearms training facility. You can read all about it here –

The S.A.F.E. National Firearms Education & Training Center for Law Enforcement & Civilian Instruction

See the site plan here -

Plans

The Managing Partner is a fellow LE Firearms Instructor who wrote his law school doctoral thesis on the Second Amendment. He has been heavily involved and was the anchor witness for the Plaintiffs in the current Federal Lawsuit here in Colorado brought by the Colorado Sheriff’s against the unconstitutional gun control laws railroaded through the Colorado Legislature last year. Building this facility is his life long dream and I'm hoping he will be my new boss.

SAFE’s new facility is in its final approval stages with the City of Frederick here in Colorado and needs a show of support for this kind of facility to the city Board of Trustee. The City justs wants to see that people are excited about SAFE's new facility and that they want to come to Frederick to train. That’s what will sway the Board of Trustees in the end.

Just a quick email urging support of the SAFE Training Facility and mentioning that you are looking forward to visiting Frederick and attending training there would go a long way in getting this facility across the finish line and helping support the 2A in Colorado.

Nothing fancy needed - something as simple as -

Members of the Board,
I am writing to encourage your support of the SAFE National Firearms Education & Training Center.
I'm excited to see this kind of facility coming to Colorado and I can't wait to attend training there.
Sincerely,
John Doe
Hometown, State

You can email the entire Board of Trustees and the Major at this one address -

[email protected]

You will get a form letter email back from the City Manager.

Please take a moment and give us a hand!

Thanks for listening,

Brian

Reactions: Golphin

·
Registered
473 Posts
Letter sent.

Hope he gets it approved and you get the new boss!

Ken

Reactions: bbri4570

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our managing partner was on NRA News yesterday -

NRA News | Ron Abramson: Support Needed for a Professional Shooting Range in Colorado

And the anti 2A crowd has been busy putting up signs on neighboring farmland -

Pasture Grassland Land lot Natural environment Natural landscape
Land lot Road Grass Pasture Sign
Grassland Pasture Grass Natural environment Text

Amazing how well organized the anti 2A crowd is.

Please take a moment and support our facility, no matter where you live.

Nothing fancy needed - something as simple as -

Members of the Board,
I am writing to encourage your support of the SAFE National Firearms Education & Training Center.
I'm excited to see this kind of facility coming to Colorado and I can't wait to attend training there.
Sincerely,
John Doe
Hometown, State

You can email the entire Board of Trustees and the Major at this one address -

[email protected]

You will get a form letter email back from the City Manager.

Please take a moment and give us a hand!

Thanks for listening,

Brian

·
Super Moderator
12,614 Posts
What kind of silly conclusion is that about the "eagles, owls and hawks" will be gone?

Reactions: bbri4570

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What kind of silly conclusion is that about the "eagles, owls and hawks" will be gone?

It's the typical "emotions and safety" argument the other side uses instead of facts and reason.

Thanks for your support.

B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.