Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Mike from NJ. I just picked up a brand new Marlin 795 .22LR. Love the gun, absolutely beautiful for my first rifle. The very first rifle I learned to shoot on was a .22 and it was such a great time. They are very fun rifles to just plink around with and practice. I am posting on here for advice on where to find some upgrades, accessories and aftermarket parts. I know DI products has a few items, are they any good? im looking for anything from stocks to triggers, sights (red dot not scopes), rails, slings etc. Thank you for you input and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Hi, and welcome!

I love my DIP triggers , they work fantastic over the stock ones... great start for upgrades, then I would look at Boyd's for stocks, lots to choose from, and very reasonable prices.

Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy that new rifle...

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,991 Posts
Welcome to MarlinOwners. Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hello and welcome from the high plains of Colorado. Look up some local guns shows and see what's there.
Enjoy

Reactions: Tom T.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome from an old country girl.

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Please be careful. .22s kill, and just keep killing every year. I like midway.com and brownells.com, but gun shows are cool!

Reactions: mpochinski93

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Hello Mike, Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Just wanted to come by and say Hello and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Super Moderator
16,019 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined us! John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome from Mississippi. Please be careful. .22s kill, and just keep killing every year. I like midway.com and brownells.com, but gun shows are cool!
Thank you very much! I am very careful. I store my gun in a safe place, unloaded, locked and to top it all off I don't even keep any ammo in the house. Not until I buy a safe separate for ammunition at least. I'm all about safety and responsibility as should every gun owner be. Unfortunately we live in a society where guns have been given a horrible reputation due to their mistreatment and misuse. Its not fair to those who act accordingly and are responsible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to MO from the Florida Keys, glad to have you with us. :tee:
I have to say, I love the keys. My family has a condo down in key largo and I'm down there at least once a year for a week when college lets out! I've been going down there since I was 5. Couldn't ask for a better vacation spot. Great atmosphere, delicious food, awesome fishing and boating and just a beautiful place all around!​

1 - 20 of 30 Posts