Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for night sights and finally they're here! The same great sights as our original backup sights only with glow in the dark paint that can be illuminated with a flashlight and stays glowing for 1-3 hours.

- Marlin backup sights/scope mounts are available for sale on our website today.
- Henry backup sights/scope mounts available in a week.
- Universal sights for most make/models of rifles (front/rear sight dovetail attach, no scope mount needed) available next month.

ranger-point-backup-rifle-night-sights.jpg

Here's the original thread with all of the details on the new patent pending integrated backup sights and scope mount rails.
http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/ranger-point-precision/189909-first-field-tests-new-ranger-point-optic-rail-integrated-sights.html

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Looks nice Adam. I was on your website looking at them and had a question. Where it says "no rail included", is that for the rear sight and front sight and we need to supply the rail?

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks nice Adam. I was on your website looking at them and had a question. Where it says "no rail included", is that for the rear sight and front sight and we need to supply the rail?
Bryan - Glad to hear you like them. The sight sets work with our RPP rails for now which allows the rear sight to attach flush to the front of the rail. Many of our customers already have purchased an RPP rail and can purchase the sight sets as an upgrade. For those that do not have a rail already, they would purchase the sight set + scope base option.

Hope that clarifies things.
AD

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Making my purchase now

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got your order thanks Bryan!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts