Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did everyone get it out of there system?? So we can go back to having fun ..

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yes--Let's all try to make a fresh start and get along.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Take a look at the moon Boys and Girls.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't need to look WIZ , I can hear you howling . :D

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Gunjunkie said:
Did everyone get it out of there system?? So we can go back to having fun ..
What? Deer hunting? Yup, yesterday was the last day for me. 4 1/2 months since I thought about much else, but I think I got it out of my system. Almost got another one yesterday too but sometimes things dont work out like we want.
Dont know what to do after work anymore. Well not really true I'v got 1 & 1/2 left to cut up in the fridge downstairs & 1/2 another is frozen out back.
It should thaw tmorrow but if it don't I reckon I'll put it in the basement for a day or so. So that means by the weekend I'll be getting bored after work. Not sure if I should shoot some squirrels or catch some fish but since my boy likes shooting squirrels more I guess I'll likely go that route.
The world is truly a beautifull place, so long as I can get away from all the dern people for a bit. :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Leverdude! Good to see ya. You won't get too bored. Sounds like you've got things under control, as usual. :wink:

Annabelle

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Hey! Anna :D How you doin?
Hard to find you in here lately its been crowded. :lol:
My deer thawed out enuff to get it cut up in pieces that fit in the fridge. Not easy pulling a skin from a froze deer I'll tell you that much but I dont get to pick the weather.
Did real good this year, wont be buying much meat for a bit. :p
Wife made some venison meat loaf for supper tonite with peas & carrots & mashed potatoes with gravy :D I got some tenderloins marinating & just got back from getting charcoal so as I can cook em after work tomorow.
Yeah, I'm a happy camper. :D

Hope alls well.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sounds good to me, Leverdude! What time is supper tonight?? I could take a flight out of GA in a few hours :wink: Hope you & the missus are staying well.

Braveheart

1 - 9 of 9 Posts