Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’ve read posts here for awhile and finally decided to join. I also love lever guns, Marlins especially. My arsenal includes my grandfathers 44-40 marlin 94, 336rc 30-30, 336rc 35 Remington, Winchester 94 in 30-30. I enjoy reloading and shooting but enjoy hunting withem the most. Here on the east coast on Canada e hunt moose, deer, and my favourite black bears. Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
21,237 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Super Moderator
16,670 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL 444 MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from NE Indiana USA.
No moose here, deer is the only big game. In the last couple of years we have had a few bears wander in from Michigan and Kentucky but they usually do not last. Either they become pests or just move on.

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Welcome Trapper, if you like Marlins this site WILL cost you, not one will talk you out of buying another one...:beerglass::flag:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome from South Carolina, just curious, what do you use for moose.
I used my model 94 30-30 for my fist moose dropped him in his tracks I mostly call them and usually can get close he was 50yards, my last hunt I used my jc Higgins model 50 30-06, shot a nice bull under 20yards on the call pretty exciting.!

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.

Good luck next season.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.