Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my Name is Jay and I am out in California. I have a Marlin Model 375 but as you all know ammo is not the easiest thing to find. Any help you can give as far as suppliers would be helpful. I have considered selling the rifle but finding a buyer is also not so easy in California as these rifles are not so popular out here.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Super Moderator
16,611 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
9,347 Posts
Welcome to the forum jayelf. Spend a little time exploring opportunities to feed your 375 around here. The links below are for the two primary things you would need to start reloading your own. A few more bucks and you will have a nice beginner reloading setup. And getting them used in your neighborhood will save you a few dollars too.

As expensive as ammo is for the lesser known calibers a small reloading setup can save you money faster than some of us who reload for the common calibers.

LEE .375 WIN 3 DIE STEEL SET
Lee Breech Lock Challenger Press

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: Magnum6

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome from Mass.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! We're glad you've joined us! John

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome to the forum jayelf. Spend a little time exploring opportunities to feed your 375 around here. The links below are for the two primary things you would need to start reloading your own. A few more bucks and you will have a nice beginner reloading setup. And getting them used in your neighborhood will save you a few dollars too.

As expensive as ammo is for the lesser known calibers a small reloading setup can save you money faster than some of us who reload for the common calibers.

LEE .375 WIN 3 DIE STEEL SET
Lee Breech Lock Challenger Press

Good luck whatever you decide.
Hello and welcome to the m/o's site . I agree with BFPGW above , if you like the rifle and want to keep it . Reloading can be a Ton of fun and enjoyment , a worth while investment" , and you'll save a LOTA money through the year's if you shoot or hunt a lot . Buying ammo for that 375 Is Expensive .....

If you need help with your rifle , or learning to reload your on ammo , You will find Hundred's Hundred's Of Year's Worth Of Experience on the Marlin Owner's sight . Esp: when your talking about Marlin firearms . A lot of us older guy's on here are retired now , And they Love" to help the new younger guy's out , so don't be afraid to speak up about your rifle Or reloading for it .....

Have fun and enjoy . Dave :tee:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee! I don't think I could bring myself to sell a Marlin...... If you look closely you will find ammo that is available to you. But my money is definitely on reloading. You can have ammo any time you want it then.

Ron

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.