Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1K views 33 replies 34 participants last post by  Holy_COW 
#1 ·
This is twicebitten, a new member, shouting out a big "Hiya!" from Las Vegas, NV. I was going through my collection and decided to a little more research on My Marlin 39 Carbine when I came across your site. I find you folks collectively have a great amount of information and I feel I would be a contributor from time to time. I did find that one of your members posted a MFG. production date log. I found this to be very helpful as I am considering selling my 39 carbine. This rifle is in very good-excellent condition with the straight stock, shorter magazine tube that is 3-4 inches short of reaching the barrel and has a beautiful 2.5x, crosshairs, Marlin scope. I have an older(1978?) Marlin 336(C?) with a straight, "saddle" type stock which I bought new and just love it. It's one of my favorite rifles to shoot and I would never sell that one. It's great to hook up with you folks, I'm sure we'll visit this page often.

#2 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

#5 ·
Welcome to Marlin Owners!

#7 ·
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

#8 ·
welcome from Texas

#13 ·
Welcome from NH

#19 ·
Welcome aboard! I have family in your neck of the woods. Enjoy...

#24 ·
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.