Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Marlin 336A .35, Marlin A1C .22LR
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
Just thought I'd say Hi. I've been a longtime Marlin user/owner. Have had the Marlin 336 .35Rem, 336A .35Rem using Hornady 200gr FTX. Recently I just purchased a Marlin A1E .22LR from an auction. I'm kicking myself for not buying the Model 30 30.30 that was in this same auction.
Hope to chat soon with all you great folks!!!
Thanks,
Chris

·
Super Moderator
33,045 Posts
Welcome from the marshes of south Louisiana.

ca'jun56

Reactions: DJCee73

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico. I've been researching some ancestors and relatives in the Niagara Falls area recently.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi, if you go into the rimfire forum I posted some pictures there!

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Glad you found the forum. Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
15,893 Posts
Welcome to marlinowners.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The Original 444 Marlin®" Country! Hooaaahhhh!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
A hardy welcome from Georgia , If they open the border back up ill be up in your neck of the woods again this November, I hunt about an hour NE of Parry Sound in a old hunt club in the Magnetwan river area,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A hardy welcome from Georgia , If they open the border back up ill be up in your neck of the woods again this November, I hunt about an hour NE of Parry Sound in a old hunt club in the Magnetwan river area,
I'm in Collingwood on the southern tier of Georgian Bay!! not all that far from Parry Sound! (y):)

·
Registered
9,875 Posts
Welcome from Central NYS !

Reactions: DJCee73
1 - 20 of 24 Posts