Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, new here and looking forward to posting and gathering information. I caught the lever action bug again recently and have decided to focus my efforts there. I’ve been a black rifle junky for the past few( too many) years and I traded one for a lever action .22 recently and I guess I had forgotten the allure of the format. My latest acquisition is a ‘78 336 in 30.30 that is in great shape and has probably been in a closet for most of it’s life. Currently in storage due to moving but I’ll post pics soon.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Welcome from the Sunshine State

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.

Levers are more fun than black rifles...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome From "Way Out Here" in Ga!!! I Love the N. Ga. Mountains! Hiawassee,Helen and Surrounding Areas Up There In Them Mountains, Love It! My Dream is To Have A Nice Log Home Up There In Them Mountains One Day!!!

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Super Moderator
16,652 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL 444 MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Gulf Coast! We hunt in northern Georgia not far from Dahlonega with excellent success! Once we hike in about a 1.5 miles from the nearest road, we have the forest to ourselves. No other hunters in sight! 30-30 is a keeper!

TR

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.