Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Adam and I am a budding lever gun addict. This week I traded a Yugo AK underfolder for my first Marlin, a JM stamped 1894S .44 Magnum. She shows very little wear and is begging to be shot. Problem is NOBODY around here has any plinking ammo. Guess I'm stuck with buying online and paying for shipping.

Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Welcome from the Ozarks of Arkansas!

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Welcome and greetings from W.I. I have only seen full load ammo for a 44mag. A cheap route maybe 44 special. Think 357 mag - 38 special in recoil. Sometimes you can buy a batch at close out, Best regards Joel Lee

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! We're glad you've joined us! John

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy that new rifle...

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
​Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Super Moderator
16,611 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking '94S.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My name is Adam and I am a budding lever gun addict. This week I traded a Yugo AK underfolder for my first Marlin, a JM stamped 1894S .44 Magnum. She shows very little wear and is begging to be shot. Problem is NOBODY around here has any plinking ammo. Guess I'm stuck with buying online and paying for shipping.

Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure :biggrin:

Nice lookin specimen you have there Texas Brother" .... What part of Texas :questionmark: .... Now that you have yourself a Fine rifle , stop driving yourself Crazy" lookin for ammo... Throw down a little money and get yourself into the reloading business , so you can start feeding that thing Reasonable "..... Welcome Aboard M/O's site .... Yup" Very Nice Specimen You Got Your Hands No There , Mr. Cooks . :congrats:

Dave

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.