Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not new to guns just got into lever actions tho. Had a guide gun for years and years shot it very little sold it a couple of years ago and just started bear hunting again. I have been looking for one and the guy I sold my original guide gun to has had it the whole time never shot it and is selling it back to me. I just found this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I will be making some more mods to my guide gun as well.

Billy

·
Super Moderator
26,131 Posts
Hello and welcome to MO from a former Spokane, WA native---now lovin' life in central VA.

·
Registered
273 Posts
there is a lot of good info on this site .. don't be afraid to ask questions
and welcome

·
Administrator
30,804 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from the Sierra Foothills. Enjoy the site.

Jack

Reactions: Ret_Eng

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
You are very lucky all the guns I sold that I wish I had back never came. Glad to have you join in, a big old howdy and welcome to the forum from the Panhandle of Texas...

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John

·
Super Moderator
4,352 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas. My fathers family hales from Bellingham and my mothers from back woods of Oregon. I now live in a better state where you can kill 6 deer and fishing season never closes night or day.

·
Super Moderator
16,669 Posts
WELCOME FROM A FELLOW WASHINGTONIAN FROM WEST OF YOU IN OLYMPIA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL 444 MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Welcome form Texas,I hope you like it here...:beerglass::flag:

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.