Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im just joining the forum after reading yalls posts for the last year now...i fugured i should go ahead and join the party. Im a college student working at Bill Jacksons (the best outdoor retailer hands down!!!) in clearwater florida and i sell every legal gun imaginable! I started my gun addiction when i was knee high to a grasshopper and its not goin anywhere (i hope)....avid hunter in florida, georgia, colorado and west virgina and just wanted to say hey to all my fellow gun lovers! I hope to start my career in the hunting industry very soon and if anyone has any questions about guns (rifles of all brands, handguns 50 cals etc) just let me know i may not be an expert but ive shot and held a whole lot of em so i can give an educated unbias opinion. Thanks guys.

THE BUCK STOPS HERE!!

·
Premium Member
13,995 Posts
Hello and welcome to MarlinOwners from Germany. I am also from your area and spend about half the year in Europe. I've shopped and bought a lot of stuff from Bill Jacksons. Good store and they've gotten a lot of my money over the years! Welcome again!

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! We're glad to have your expertise as part of the forum! John

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome from Eastern TN!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Premium Member
5,418 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate the welcome posts everyone! Marlinjunkie: were you in the store a few weeks ago? I overheard someone talking with mark about hunting in germany...

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Hello & Welcome from Arkansas.

·
Super Moderator
15,880 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Welcome from a fellow (South) Floridian!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Welcome to the forums from southern Wisconsin.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arkansas.

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Welcome from New York farm country, keep your ammo dry!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts