Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks as though Davidson's has the Stainless Steel, 16&1/2 inch barrelled, laminated stock 1894s in stock. Offerings are in .357magnum, .44magnum, and .45Colt. Numbers are:351, 351, and 251 in order from what the website read. They're allocated like the .41Magnum was when it was introduced. I think they'd make nice little "truck guns." :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: How do you know they are in stock? eom

Mark in GA said:
How can you tell they are actually in stock?
You'd probably have to call them to see which dealers are getting an allocation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New Marlins

Carolina Sorillo said:
Are they ballard or micro-groove?

C.S.
If the .41Magnums were any indication, I believe they are micro-groove.

G

·
Had local dealer check yesterday as I would like one of the 45's. They told him the 357's were to come out first , but they haven't as yet. Followed by the 45 and then the 44. He told me he could get the 45 to me for $550.

G

·
Hudson said:
The Davidson's web page will actually tell you how many are in inventory or if the inventory is spoken for.
In this case it won't tell you whats available only how many will be made. It says (where number available is ) ALLOCATED.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just bought a Winchester in 45 colt instead of a Marlin because of two reasons:
1. the price
2. the price, er, well actually two was that marlin doesn't make one on a round barrel and I don't like that darned hex thing, but the price was different enough that it could count for two.

Any idea if the 45 will be in a round barrel, and what the cost might run if it is?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Marlin has severial Models of 45 a 16" round blue walnut they made in 1997 I know some one that has 2 new in box and the new limited is stainless round barrel 16.1/2 " for 585 and I will have them for sle when they show up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts