Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MOF Friends - This is Adam's business partner/wife Kimberly. Adam has done it again with an exceptionally designed front fiber optic sight. Feedback has been that while great with any rear sight, they really enable fast target acquisition when paired one one our Cloverleaf Fiber Optic Peep sights: CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sight and CloverLeaf Peep with Integrated Picatinny Rail.

1/09/19 NEW: Ranger Point Precision’s front fiber optic rifle sights utilize intelligent design and quality material to deliver the brightest and most robust sights on the market, while presenting a finer aim point than competing sights. New fiber optic front sights work great with any rear sight including our CloverLeaf rear fiber optic peep receiver sights and Cloverleaf rear fiber optic peep sight with integrated rail.

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/fiber-optic-front-sights

- Robust construction--heavy sight posts are CNC machined from bar steel and black nitrided for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Optic rods have outstanding protection.

- Triangular peaks and .040" fiber optics provide an extra fine aim point for precise shooting.

- Superior fiber optics coupled with advanced design affords a brighter aim point than any other sight on the market. Fast acquisition and true dawn to dusk utility.

- Elegant, sloped design presents an attractive, snag-less profile, while recessed rod ends virtually eliminate the most common cause of optic rod loss.

- Drift installation into the front ⅜” dovetail provides solid security. Some lapping on the bottom may be required for fitting.

- Available in green or red in two heights: .350” for sight ramp setups and .500” for Marlin Firearms and Henry Repeating Arms sights with direct to barrel dovetails

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still amazed at how bright these optics are. When I started my search for a fiber provider, I really didn't expect to see significant differences in brightness, but boy was I wrong. These rods are so much brighter than any of the ones I've seen in other sights, they seem to be powered by energy from another dimension. Zero point energy perhaps?

As we were taking the final photos for our product launch, it was growing late. I took this (unadulterated) photo at dusk, probably very close to the legal hunting limit. The aim point was still brilliant, as you can see. A short time later, in near darkness, I held the sight out at arm's length and could still easily pick up the glow of the optic. Crazy.

Adam

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice functional design, Adam...............I like the sloping configuration you built into it............

Tom
Thanks Tom, I appreciate your comment. We've just shipped the first of them this week. I'm looking forward to getting feedback as folks begin using them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts