Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RPP Marlin "Faithful" Follower. Smart. Remarkably well built. Pretty enough to show your friends.

Do you lie awake nights and wonder whether your magazine follower is, or will be, faithful? Skip the awkward conversation with the kids and just surprise everyone by swapping out your old follower with RPP's "faithful" self cleaning follower. The pleated skirt may bring you back to younger days, but it serves another purpose: it dislodges and channels grit in the magazine tube, helping to ensure long, reliable service.

Features

• CNC machined in-house to the strictest tolerances
  • Built from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and anodized to military specifications to insure the toughest, smoothest running magazine followers on the market (no comparison to the factory plastic follower, won’t rust like stainless)
  • Works with all bullet types, including Hornady FTX
  • Fluted skirt for self-cleaning, enhanced reliability
Available for the following calibers:
All 336's such as 30-30 Win, .35 Rem; 1894's in 41 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Colt; the 308ME; 444 Marlin; 45-70 Gov

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We could BUT we did them in blue so that they stand out as "unique" to us along with the self cleaning skirt.

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
Okay. Not a fan of unique colors but if you decide to do a run in red I would be interested.

·
Registered
480 Posts
How about Magenta? Just messing with ya, they look great as is IMHO. I’ll be ordering some, big fan of RPP.

Reactions: moofy07
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about Magenta? Just messing with ya, they look great as is IMHO. I’ll be ordering some, big fan of RPP.
LOL thanks! We really like the blue but honestly we just didn't want to copy others in the market. :idea:

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: moofy07
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Adam! Are you going to sell stainless steel magazine tube springs to go with your followers? Looking forward into getting follower and stainless spring to go with it.
No plans right away but on the list. 🏻

Reactions: jgriffin1988

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Hey, I'm down with the cool blue color... works for me.. :D

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! So far they're selling pretty darn well. 🏻

·
Registered
15,783 Posts
Thanks Adam! Are you going to sell stainless steel magazine tube springs to go with your followers? Looking forward into getting follower and stainless spring to go with it.
No plans right away but on the list. 🏻
Hey, I'm down with the cool blue color... works for me.. :D
I’m interested as well.
Purchased and installed the RPP medium loop lever with the plunger installed, the quick take-down thumbscrew, and the beefy claw extractor to replace one that was chewing up the rims on my cartridges pretty badly, leaving brass particles all over the inside of the receiver.
Drop-in fit on my 1894C and tested (live fired and cycled) successfully 01/13/2018...that little baby is now ready for my 11-year-old to shoot with confidence. I couldn’t be happier.
R/Griff

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would the 30-30 size possibly fit a Mossberg 464. Just had to lean my system out?

DEP
Wish I could tell you but we have no experience with that rifle. Sorry.

Kimberly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts