Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horrible time of year to get that knock on the door. Rest In Peace Sgt. 1st Class Michael Goble.

"An Army Special Forces soldier who was killed in action Monday in Afghanistan has been identified by the Pentagon as Taliban and American officials continue to engage in peace negotiations.

Sgt. 1st Class Michael Goble of Washington Township N.J., was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., the Department of Defense said in a statement. He was engaged in combat operations in Afghanistan's Kunduz Province when he suffered fatal injuries."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/pentagon-ids-new-jersey-green-beret-killed-in-afghanistan?fbclid=IwAR0tjb2EujMg8BpXrOLM4riFK2oE78E1kfZUKUIR9QSz6Rw1LcZuVA_fMY0

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
Prayers to the family. Rest in peace Brother.

Reactions: no primers

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Prayers for his family, friends, and brothers in arms...

Reactions: no primers

·
Registered
19,669 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Prayers sent and also to all in harms way.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Any time is a bad time for that kind of news.

I pray that his family and friends can find solace with Jesus at Christmas Time,Amen.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Prayers for him & all our Troops everywhere,Lord protect them, Amen

·
Registered
571 Posts
Rest in Peace brother.

CD

·
Registered
698 Posts
De Oppresso Liber - another "Quiet Professional" has paid the ultimate price for US all.
Rest in Peace My Brother, you're in God's hands now.
I pray for your Family and that God will give them solace and comfort in this most difficult time.

WYT-P
Skyhunter

1 - 19 of 19 Posts