Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome from SoCal. My parents and brother / family are in Sandpoint, it's a beautiful State, to cold for me.
Never Fired the 1895, wow, that's control ;)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Welcome from Alaska, where we define "remote". :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
8,169 Posts
Howdy from Idaho. I am a retired rancher who now leases the ranch and let others do the work. Have also been a guide and have reloaded for 50+ years. Own a "real" Marlin 1895CB 45-70 never fired, two 336 30-30's and a 336A 30-30.
Welcome to Marlin Owners from the Black Hills of South Dakota. As for your unfired 1895CB... What's the deal? No ammo or no time? If you need a surrogate shooter to break it in for you, I'll volunteer. Should only take about six or seven years for me to work up a load, break it in, and return it. I'll even it clean it before I send it back. :biggrin:

·
Registered
20,532 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Welcome from Alaska to all things Marlin. 45-70 Marlin is a great tool here. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
welcome Zilch from another idee ho! where is remote? looked on the map and it had an arrow pointing to my place!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Welcome from NE Indiana. Get that 1895 out and run some lead through it. BTW while you have it out snap some pictures.

·
Banned
651 Posts
Welcome from the great plains of Kansas. Enjoy the forum and shoot that shoulder cannon it's a blast LITERALLY!!!:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
11,176 Posts
Hey, Zilch,..............Welcome to Marlin Owners from CT...................Home of the REAL Marlins................ You'll find yourself in real good company here.

A retired Rancher, Guide, and a Re-loader, huh?...........there's a lot to read between the lines on that resume'.............

Glad you joined, but what took you so long?

Anyway,.............don't be bashful about jumping into conversation here...............thats what makes this a good place to spend some time.

Welcome,

Tom

Reactions: old-machinist

·
Premium Member
15,451 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country.

A great place for friends to gather around the campfire and visit

1 - 20 of 47 Posts