Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from MN. I own a small gun business about an hour north of the twin cities. I recently have been afflicted with the Marlin bug. I just picked up a 336 in .35 Remington, and am now on the hunt for an 1894C and a 444. My wife is also a Marlin fan, and has taken a deer almost every year with a single shot from her 336W 30-30. While I own all sorts of rifles, I find myself bringing the Marlins to the range more and more. I see there is lots of good info on this site, without the attitude found on a lot of the gun sites. Looking forward to add whatever input I can.
Here is a pic of my small, but hopefully growing Marlin Family. From top: 1998 336W .30-30 (wifes rifle), 1958 Golden 39A, 1971 336 .35 Rem.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined us! Pictures on your first post are great -- nice rifles:biggrin: John

·
Super Moderator
15,894 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice rifles... gotta' love those .35 rems... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina! Great looking Marlins! We have a name for the sickness you are catching, it's called Marlinitis....it never goes away! It just gets worse!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Welcome from Mis'sipi!

Spent over a week in your fine state in 2012! Mighty fine visit. Stayed on the North Shore at Tettegouche State Park most of the time. Hiked some on the Superior Trail and canoed in the boundary waters.

Enjoy MO and the addiction.

Good huntin'
Mop

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
14,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from South Jersey

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome from Florida! I grew up in MN but really enjoy the winters down here a lot better!

·
Premium Member
16,802 Posts
Hey RCO,

Welcome to MO.

Way to go! Pics of fine Marlins on first post!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Enjoy the forum........................

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts