Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a pre-remington 1895gs yesterday. Figured I should join up for guidance on which sights and aftermarket parts I should be on the look out for. So many options....

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Welcome from the swamp tcb, enjoy and cheers....:tee:

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcome tcb. Nice rifle. I have one also. You're going to like it. I mounted a Skinner SS peep on mine. Works very good. Nice upgrade. Some leather for the stock is next. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
6,669 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

Congratulations on the Marlin Rifle !!!

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! First thing to do is post a pic of that great Marlin:biggrin: and then go shoot a bunch and then start looking for things to make it shoot better! We're glad you're here! John

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from a little piece of Heaven in Sullivan County, the Gem of the Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Coyote222

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome tcb. Nice rifle. I have one also. You're going to like it. I mounted a Skinner SS peep on mine. Works very good. Nice upgrade. Some leather for the stock is next. Enjoy.
The winged skinner is on my preliminary short list. Did you have to replace your front sight when you put the skinner on yours?

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.