Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am a new guy here that currently hails from Lancaster County PA. I am more of a pistol shooter than a rifleman, but lately I have been getting the itch to add a few more long guns to my modest collection. A lever action Marlin in .32 Special or .308MX topping the list. At age 37, I have never hunted deer but I am hoping to break that tradition in 2012 when job, family, finances and opportunity all align in my favor.

I am looking forward to learning about more Marlins, ballistics, rifle marksmanship, caliber attributes and whatever other good shooting advice I can find on this forum.

Thanks,
Divil

·
Premium Member
5,418 Posts
Welcome aboard Divil.

·
Registered
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Divil,
Welcome aboard MO! I'm from the Lehigh Valley just N of Allentown. I like the Lancasteer/Lititz area ( Wilbur Chocalate factory) and also go to
Shyda's Gun and Clothing Barn in Lebanon. Getting a 336 in .32 Special would be special. Got two 336SC's and two Win Model 94's in .32
Special. Love shooting cast bullets in them and hunting with them. Shot my first deer at age 12 with a Model 94 .32 Special back in 1964. If
you find one snap it up cause they don't stay on the used racks very long.
358 Win

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Premium Member
6,502 Posts
Hello Divil and welcome to Marlinowners from York Co. Pa.!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Welcome from Chilean Patagonia.
I lived in Lititz and worked in Lancaster the years of 95 and 96. Great memories from the Amish County.
You'll enjoy it here, great forum, great people, great guns. Be aware of Marlinitis, though, no cure known for it :D.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome from Indiana Co. PA

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all of the members from PA, SC, TN, TX, FL & Chile for the warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to MO from Lake City, FL

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Hello Divil, & Welcome to MarlinOwners from Arkansas. you've come to the right place for learning as this site has an abundance of "Marlin Masters" & no, i'm not one of them but i have learned alot the short time i've been a member.

·
Super Moderator
15,870 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL (North Haven, CT Rifles) MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome form Lancaster County S.C.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome in the MO Forum from Germany!
Great folks, profound knowledge and good humour are here to be found.
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Divil, I'm from NE Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard. Marla

1 - 20 of 22 Posts