Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,
Been a 336 owner for about 10 years and recently an 1894 owner. Looking forward to reading all of the great information and humbly contributing to the forums as well!

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Let's see some pics of those great Marlins. Glad you're here. John

·
Super Moderator
19,135 Posts
Howdy from Oregon. :)

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome from Granite Shoals! (transplanted from Houston) ;D

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Houstonian,where do you shoot?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You All,
I'll work on getting some pics up. The 1894 I acquired is disassembled at the moment and fixin to go to Richard Freer's shop for a complete break down/ clean up. I usually shoot at Hot Wells. I just started re-loading (under the guidance of an experienced father-n-law). Hmm what else... I love to hunt. My Marlin 336 is the rifle that I use most often when I hunt (Hornady Lever-Evolution). I've been reading up on hunting loads for the .45LC, I can't wait to load my first batch and test them out at the range. Been navigating this forum for a while now, lots of posts and info, it is huge!

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
WELCOME from another Houstonian. Hung out at hot wells in the 60s when the pool and hot bath house were there. The 45 colt is a fine hunting round. Sit a spell, you ll like it here.

Papalote
Beaumont

·
Banned
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome from TN.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts