Marlin Firearms Forum banner

New guy from Florida

1053 Views 18 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Lonnie
Hello everyone. I am a long time lurker on this forum and finally joined. I am Marlin to the bone and very glad to be here. Thanks.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Welcome to MO from South Florida. In general, where abouts in Florida are you from?
Welcome to MarlinOwners from central Florida!
Welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! John
hey welcome from VA! It seems to be a great forum for those of us Marlin nuts young an old can come together under a common bond other than being ticked off bout how our world and country is goin DOWNNN if we dont stick up n do something about it
Hi rj308, I am from northeast Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. The Florida Marlin Owners are planning a get together in May. Look in on the Header Section under get togethers or hunts. Maybe you will like to join it. Welcome Aboard.
Thank you all for the warm friendly welcome. I am also from the Jacksonville area. Marlin wise, I shoot .357, 30-30 and 35 Rem. but I love'em all. From my months of lurking on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that MO is made up of a fine bunch of folks.
Welcome from South Florida!
Let me add north Florida, welcome from Lake City!
Welcome to MO from Pennsylvania!!
Welcome to Marlin Owner's, from Maine!!! :)

Glad you decided to join!!!
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...
Welcome, from DFW, Texas
Hi rj308, My spouse Brian in Fl and I belong to Gateway Rifle & Pistol Range on Zambito RD in Jacksonville. Maybe we could meet each other there one weekend day. The Marlin Owners are having a get together possibly in May. The final details have not been worked out yet. Look in Heads Up Meetings and get togethers for Florida May 2011 Meeting. Sign up if you would like to join. Marla
Welcome from TN.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.