Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am a long time lurker on this forum and finally joined. I am Marlin to the bone and very glad to be here. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Welcome to MO from South Florida. In general, where abouts in Florida are you from?

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey welcome from VA! It seems to be a great forum for those of us Marlin nuts young an old can come together under a common bond other than being ticked off bout how our world and country is goin DOWNNN if we dont stick up n do something about it

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi rj308, I am from northeast Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. The Florida Marlin Owners are planning a get together in May. Look in on the Header Section under get togethers or hunts. Maybe you will like to join it. Welcome Aboard.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the warm friendly welcome. I am also from the Jacksonville area. Marlin wise, I shoot .357, 30-30 and 35 Rem. but I love'em all. From my months of lurking on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that MO is made up of a fine bunch of folks.

·
Registered
20,291 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Let me add north Florida, welcome from Lake City!

·
Premium Member
6,502 Posts
Welcome to MO from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi rj308, My spouse Brian in Fl and I belong to Gateway Rifle & Pistol Range on Zambito RD in Jacksonville. Maybe we could meet each other there one weekend day. The Marlin Owners are having a get together possibly in May. The final details have not been worked out yet. Look in Heads Up Meetings and get togethers for Florida May 2011 Meeting. Sign up if you would like to join. Marla

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome from TN.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts