Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm from the Tampa area and awaiting the arrival of my new 1894c. I've heard a great deal about this rifle and will take it to the range the day the UPS guy brings it to my door. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Richbmw, I am from NE FL near Jacksonville. The Florida Marlin Owners are planning a meet for this May. Go onto Florida MarlinOwners Planning of Meet site if you are interested in meeting other members and having a fun day shooting gabbing and eating. This forum is very informative and friendly. Ask any question you want. Someone on the site can usually answer you question. Welcome Aboard. Marla

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
20,674 Posts
Welcome from a fellow (South) Floridian!

·
Premium Member
13,701 Posts
Welcome to MO from central Florida! Please stop by the 1894 section of this forum and join Team 1894. Also think about signing up for the 2011 Florida Marlin Owners get together that Marla mentioned. Good times ahead. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
welcome from cape coral florida

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Howdy from southern Maine. Spent 7 winters in New Smyrna Beach and loved it. Great bunch of people on this site; jump right in! 8)

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Welcome from Bundaberg, Australia.

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome from TN, Lonnie.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Welcome to Mo from Wyo.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Welcome from South Florida, and as 1895Gunner mentioned, we are planning our second get together near Orlando later this year. Join us, you'll have fun.

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
Hello Rich, WELCOME TO MO's!! I was born and raised in Tampa and Winter Haven. Moved up here to North Carolina about 20 years ago but go down to visit the family as often as possible. What part of Tampa you live in? My last place was on a lake in Lutz and that was kind of country out there but I know that area has exploded since 1992.

GB45

1 - 18 of 18 Posts