Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after I purchased another 1895gs ported the stock was broken during shipment. I turned to my favorite enablers and T-Roy pointed me in the right direction. Got a GSLTD stock set and put it on the GS ported.

Then yet another enabler, squirrel dover, swapped me a beautiful walnut set for my XLR.

Thanks two these two guys I now get to show off two of my women and their new dresses. Enjoy! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400541649.832680.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
I was wondering when I was gonna see (My) I mean your gun dressed up in new pants err Dresses!? :biggrin:

Very Nice!!!!! :tee:

Keep'er polished nice! :marchmellow:

BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Well after I purchased another 1895gs ported the stock was broken during shipment. I turned to my favorite enablers and T-Roy pointed me in the right direction. Got a GSLTD stock set and put it on the GS ported.

Then yet another enabler, squirrel dover, swapped me a beautiful walnut set for my XLR.

Thanks two these two guys I now get to show off two of my women and their new dresses. Enjoy! View attachment 104563
I really like how that walnut looks against the stainless. excellent work

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
WoW... I mean Owwww. That's weird lookin at it from waaaaaayyy Over Here!!!! :hmmmm: :biggrin:

Still looks good though!!!! Keep it locked up when not in use! :driver:

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries bloodgroove I only shoot one 45-70 and her name is Rose. The others are just my in laws. You know women like to have there family around;).

·
Administrator
28,320 Posts
Russel, some darn pretty girls you have there. The walnut on #3 is downright fancy!

Thanks for sharing.

Jack

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Russel, some darn pretty girls you have there. The walnut on #3 is downright fancy!

Thanks for sharing.

Jack
Now Jack Don't you be EyE Ballin my girl like that!!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts

Well than Russell, seein how you have Rose we'll just call this little lady Willma..... That's So I can just ask,,,, When Willma gun be on its way? :driver:......:marchmellow: ....:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ya I gotta agree, that walnut and stainless go together like a woman and a little black dress. Mmmhhhmmmmmm

Reactions: russell4570

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here is my little lady.
uploadfromtaptalk1400543900679.jpg
I just ordered a williams fire sight peep, so the scope will be gone soon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts