Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all. Brand new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I'm 59 yrs. old and am getting back into shooting as my son is now into it big time. Besides bird hunting (Grouse, Pheasant) I love to just plink with my Marlin Model 60 .22lr. My son has one as well. We are currently thoroughly going through them from head to toe since they haven't been used for quite a while. I evidently did a good job the last time I cleaned and oiled them because they are stil in excellent shape. But, I noticed that on one of them the small orange "plunger" thing at the end of the tube feed that looks kind of like a golf tee is broken off. Does anyone know what that part/piece is called and if that part alone can be bought without buying a whole new tube feed? I'd really appreciate any help I can get with that. Lastly....I must really be getting denser as I get older because I did a few searches for a specific forum or section on the Model 60 in specific and couldn't find anything. Is there such a section? If so, could someone be so kind as to point me in that direction? Thanks very much.

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country.
A great place for friends to gather around the campfire and visit

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! There are probably some 60 experts in the rimfire section -- wish I could help more! John

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,013 Posts
WELCOME FROM A FELLOW WASHINGTONIAN FROM SOUTH OF YOU IN OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...Look under "Marlin Rimfires" section.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome fellow noob from Illinois

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hello Olias and Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum, From the state of Louisiana!!!

Team 45-70 #1214
cajunjohn

" This is America." " Everyone's got a bone to Pick "

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!! Nope, don't know what that part would be. I used to have Marlin .22s - now only have big bores. I am sure someone will be able to tell you what it is.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you for the nice welcome one and all. No worries on the part I was talking about. Figured out that I can easily make one myself from a dowel. :)

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

Ron

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Welcome to the MarlinOwners Forum from New York.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Enjoy the forum...............

1 - 20 of 31 Posts