Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy Guys!

New to this Forum, have had several Marlins over the years, a couple of years ago I purchased (used) a Model 25MN .22 WMR in Maple Stock, can someone direct me to find out some of the history on the Maple Stocks? serial # 0540XXXX, very curious of when it was manufactured and when the Maple Stocks ended production, have searched the Web to find another one and/or a value of it

thanks!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! We're glad you've joined us! John

·
Super Moderator
16,013 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome aboard , always happy to add one more Teaxegan Brother .... Magnum6 in Mesquite " Tx. .... Don't know anything about your rifle there but , somebody on here will be along shortly , that does know a little history on it , I'm sure....

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
Welcome From Alabama... Your Rifle Was Made In 1995. You Should Edit Your Post And Change The Last Four Digits Of The Serial # To X's. Keeps The Bad Guys From Reporting Your Gun Stolen.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Welcome from SW Arkansas. I have an MN but do not know about one with a Maple stock. Mine shoots good but prefers CCI Mini-Mags

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys! Arkie, this is the second MN I have had, always been a fan of "Blondes" (Maple Stock) it is definitely a Shooter! funny thing is I can't even find so much as an image of a Maple Stock MN on the Net......

·
Premium Member
4,170 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Welcome from IL!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from a little piece of Heaven in Sullivan County, the Gem of the Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Coyote222

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
​Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
As Far As I Can Find Out So Far Marlin Used Walnut And Birch For Production Stocks. Birds Eye Maple Could Be Special Ordered. This is According To Brophy.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum, from the state of Louisiana.!!!

Team 45-70 #1214
cajunjohn

"This is America," "Everyone's got a bone to pick."

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome, neighbor.

·
Super Moderator
5,552 Posts
Welcome from the Great North East ..... North East Texas, that is:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts