Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new HP laptop. With my old computer if I liked a post or thread all I had to do was click the likes icon after the tread and it would send my appreciation on the tread. Now if I do this it puts the response in but takes me out of the tread entirely and starts me back over at the home page. In order to go back to the tread I have to find it again and start over. I am running Windows 8.1. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I like to read other's posts to a thread and give a likes to their comment and continue reading without having to re-search the post and start over.

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
I too have windows 8.1 go to the little gear upper right corner it is your tools click compatibility view settings and add this websight. Should help you a lot.

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
It eliminates one of the screens when you boot up. Couple of fixes in it that I'm not aware of what it fixed. All seems well after I updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.