Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at local gun last week when I came across a rifle that I have never seen before. It turned out to be a 1988 Marlin Camp 9 and there was a tag on it saying only a few rounds had been fired thru it. This thing looked brand new and with a price tag of 450 dollars I knew I had to have it. I put it on layaway and will pick it up in time to put it under Christmas tree. That's right dear i did not buy another gun, Santa did. I have ordered new buffer, wolf recoil spring, red dot and rail. I'm hoping that I will enjoy it; I can take this to my indoor range without incurring the wrath of fellow shooters. There is nothing more annoying then when the guy next to you is shooting his 45/70.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello and welcome jg. A new buffer and recoil spring are always a good idea with these guns. I suspect you will enjoy it, though I may be a bit biased as I have owned four Camp 9s since they were introduced 30+ years ago. I bought a like new Camp 9N several years ago, and am going to try to hang onto this one;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts